Monday, March 2, 2009

A Blah Kind of Day

Today it is gray and ugly outside. Not cold, but blah. I woke feeling blah and I am trying to get rid of this feeling so maybe if I write in my blog, maybe it will help.

This diet I am on is a little discouraging. I am a flex diet where I can eat two meals a week on regular food that is not high in fat. Whenever I do that, I gain a pound for the 5 others I lose during the week. And it's very expensive to be on this diet. I thought buying the food from NutraSystems was high enough but then I have to buy all these fruits and vegetables to go with it and if it keeps going like it is, I don't know how much longer I can afford this unless I compromise something else. Anyway, it is easier to plan menus but it makes it harder for Randy because he has to figure out what he is going to eat.

Anyway, I guess it's time for lunch on this blah and boring day. Maybe exercising on the stationary bike will help. Maybe I can take Bella for a walk if I can get up energy to do it. I hate days like this.

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

Bella is a good encouragement, maybe you could both take her for a walk. How nice that would be to do at any time of the day if you feel like it. I guess I am just feeling sorry for myself having to be stuck at work today with ornery customers who think the government's money is "THEIRS." How ungrateful these people are and do not appreciate the priveledge they have to live in this country no matter who is presiding! ARGH - sorry. I am venting. At least today is sunny, right? Also I think you should remain on the fruits and veggies, can the nutrisystem and its costs and plan your healthy meals yourself. You can do it! You can even do Weight Watchers online, but that also entails a cost. But not for the food. I miss feeling healthier and need to get back into it. Everytime you post about your success, it helps me to want to get back to mine. But are you feeling better yet? Anyway, give Bella lots of love for me. I hope you will be taking a trip sometime soon. I need some lovins from a cute puppy dog after a day like today!

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/