Saturday, January 15, 2011

January News

Randy and I at The Red Lobster
My Birthday 2011

Randy and I at Mimi's
My Birthday 2011

Tina and Kipp at Red Lobster
My Birthday 2011
Thanks to all those wished me a happy birthday and for all of the gifts I received.

The holidays are over and I can't say I am sad about that. The holidays get to be a little bit much with all those commercials over and over etc. Glad to get back to normal. It has been a very hard winter with lots of snow and a lot of COLD. Everyday from now on, gets closer to summer. YAY!! Winter is so gloomy. I have ordered me a warm light to bring the sunshine in on these cold winter days.

Next week Randy will have hip surgery. I hope it helps his pain and that he recovers quickly.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/