Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life's Complications

Well, we did go on our first RV trip and Randy was sick but we kind of had a little fun. We did have to replace a tire on the trailer though because the rubber came off one of them. So Randy said we should just replace all the tires as they were all pretty bad. That makes me mad because if I had known the tires were bad I would have gotten the price down a little more on the trailer.

Randy has been a little sick with his usual IBS syndrome and his blood sugar. Today it was much better though. He has a Dr. appointment on Friday and I hope they do tests to find out why he has to suffer with these problems all the time.

I have had trouble with my stupid lan line phone from Comcast. Sometimes when people call they can't get me and it says I am not taking calls which is not true. I called Comcast and they don't know why it is happening. I am thinking of just using my cell phone and getting rid of my lan line phone altogether. I am also going to get a different internet with MSTAR using Randy's account and just get a router for the two computers.

The cats keep us busy and they are very expensive to feed and care for but they are our family. We were going to go to Bear Lake on May 8-12 but now we probably change and go to Contessa's graduation on the 21 and then on to Yellowstone Park in our trailer. Randy has never been there.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/