Monday, June 16, 2008

My Father and My Children's Father





Yesterday was Father's Day. I remember my own father as a very good example for our family. He was a very hard worker and a very dependable person. He taught me to be thrifty and the value of hard work. He took us lots of neat places and played with us as well as worked with us. He set a very good example and I wish I would have followed in his footsteps but I could just never live up to what he was. I loved him very much and it is hard that he is not longer here. He was my rock and my example on this earth. I love you Dad and if anyone was worthy to be in the highest place in the hereafter, it would be you for sure.

I also loved my Alex; the father of my children. He wasn't perfect but he was a very hard worker and very dependable. He had a dry sense of humor. I miss the times we used to travel together; the camping trips, the road trips and square dancing. He left this world very unexpectedly with his untimely death. I miss you Alex and I hope to see you again someday.
t

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/