Thursday, July 24, 2008

News



Randy just loves camping and is camping until Aug 1. I am up there most of the time as well. We can dump our sewage at Cabala's. We ate at Cabala's and bought some water storage jugs there and then went back to the campsite. They have fresh water aquariums which I took photos of them but they didn't turn out very well. Tomorrow I am bringing fresh corn up to the campsite and some tomatoes and cucumbers as well. I wish I could say they were from our garden, but no, I don't grow anything anymore. Tonight I am going to a ABBA concert at the Scera Shell. They aren't really ABBA but a group copying them. have had a lot of aches and pains lately and it's been getting me down a little. I can't take some over the counter meds because they make me nauseous or cause stomach bleeding. I actually do much better with lortab as far as the side effects go but I haven't taken them for a long time. I hate to go back on them but maybe I will have to. I love life now but this pain sure gets in the way.



No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/