Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jennifer and Family Visit













Jennifer and her family arrived from Seattle yesterday. We enjoyed a wonderful family get-together with her and all the family except Marty and Tina and family as they were in ST. George. Jennifer will stop in ST
George today to visit on her way to Las Vegas, then San Diego and a ride up the north California coast and then home to Seattle. Even Marissa and Brian came. We had a very enjoyable time and Randy just loves that he now has little granddaughters who just adore him. I wish they could have stayed longer, but they have so many things planned that they could only stay one day.

1 comment:

bitterkat said...

It was such a wonderful bbq and visit. Thanks to both of you for hosting and thank you so much for breakfast! I know I don't visit often but when I do I'm so thankful that we can all get together.

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/