Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Latest News








I can't believe that it is almost winter already. Time really flies.

This month I have enjoyed going out with my girls to see Little Shop of Horrors and eating at Los Hermonos for Tammy's birthday.

This past weekend, we visited Hogle Zoo with John and Kathy and Tammy and family. We are going to Zion's National Park for a week on October 24.

The bad news is that we have to get a new furnace. I have known that we needed one for a long time. Ours is over 31 years old. It is not very efficient. But our house is so old and has been built on to so many times, that they have to do a lot of duct work to make the furnace work like it should. We are also getting vents cleaned. Of course this makes the price even higher. I should have just had the house torn down because it's so old that some things in the house are so outdated and hard to update. Oh, well, we will just keep the house going as long as we can.

I have also had a lot of allergies and sinus problems. It's not the cats, even though they cause a lot of hair and dander and smells. because I only get the problems when the weather changes. We have too many cats but Randy cannot let them any of them go.

Other news is that Randy has carpel tunnel syndrome and is seeing the Dr. tomorrow. We were going to go to Jennifer's for Thanksgiving but we have had to spend too much on the furnace and then, of course we spent a lot getting our new trailer toy. I am not sure if the trip to Zion's will be our last until next spring.

1 comment:

bitterkat said...

While I'm so glad you have a new toy, a fun trip planned, and a new furnace I'm sad that you guys can't make it. I understand, though. There's always next year!

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/