Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Holidays with Family


Pugsly, Tammy and Charlie's Pug

Randy with Jaden


Jaden and Kelly

Randy enjoying his crab at Tammy's house

Randy and Me at Ruby River with Tina and Kipp

Kipp and Tina at Ruby River

Me with Marty and Cherise before Christmas at the Pizza Pie Cafe

Before Christmas we visited with Marty and then Tina and Kipp took us to Ruby River. Tina gave me a key chain that I can put digital photos on and she gave Randy a $50 gift card to Chevron. Marty and Cherise gave me a Precious Moments Strawberry Shortcake doll. They know I collect Precious Moment dolls. Tammy gave me and Randy a calendar with family photos on it and that just precious. Matt gave us a Olive Garden gift card. Kathy and John gave us calender. Jennifer and Rob gave us a Felix the Cat clock, shirts, candy and bath stuff. And Randy gave me a new wedding ring set and a mixer.

For New Year's Day, we enjoyed a wonderful meal prepared by Charlie and Tammy. We enjoyed rib eye steaks and crab. Matt and Kelly were there too. So were all the dogs. We had a wonderful time. I got really good news too: Matt and Kelly are expecting a baby boy.
We wish you all a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/