Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Old Papers

Today I went through some product papers that were Alex's. It was really hard going through them and looking at all the information on all the tools he has and loved so much. I also found a lot of his old work papers.

I hope my son can get some enjoyment from Alex's tools. Alex needs somebody to get use out of them and enjoy them as much as he did. April is just a sad month and I can't believe he's gone but his spirit lives on in his children. Maybe it will be easier to go in the shop now that there are not so many tools to remind us that he isn't here. But in my heart I know he still hangs around that wood shop and I hope he is still building things where he is now.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/