Monday, October 15, 2012

Goodbye Randy September 17, 2012: Jennifer's Visit

Well Randy is finally at peace. I am not yet. I spent a horrible hot summer in the worst waking nightmare anyone could ever imagine. Poor Randy suffered so much he lost his mind. I did not have him for but a short time before he was not even Randy anymore. I miss him so much and now I need to learn to fill my days and figure out what to do with the rest of my life. I do have lots to do and I need to go through thousands of Randy's things to do decide what to do with them. I do miss him so much. He left way too soon.  If you want more details of Randy's life, go to his MDS journal on my Facebook site.
Jennifer did visit for a few days and we went to a musical with Felicia and out to eat. We enjoyed time at the canyon house. I have not been feeling well again and have to go for more medical tests today. I have to take Wellington in to have an absessed tooth removed. Got more of Randy insurance and finance things to take care of. I did get one life insurance check.  There's always something to do but somebody is missing from this house and it is lonely.

2 comments:

Tulabell said...

I am so sorry for your loss and for my loss. It is an aching empty place that only time will heal and yet we don't want to heal from it because that is his place and he belongs there. Why does it have to be so empty? I just want to cry reading this post. I am soo soo sorry. I pray you will find any bit of hope and peace and that you will have more good days than not. Please come out for Thanksgiving if you wish and bring Beverly!

Tulabell said...

I am sorry I should have posted for your loss and our family's loss and most of all Randy's loss - not mine. He was full of life and vigor and yes he put on a great fight. I do know however that he is wsmiling wearing a crimson red dress shirt and looking down at us though. I will never forget it.

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/