Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Winter!

We are really having a hard winter this year. I hate it! Can't wait for Spring and to travel. Randy and I want to go to Seattle in April. My cruise is in March.

Randy and I have been having a good time together. He likes checking out all the food stores we have here. We went to Macey's yesterday and he says he's going shopping there from now on. We really enjoy watching TV together and movies. Though he has been a little depressed with this dark gray weather, I think he is doing better now. If can just get his stupid medical/medicare fixed then things would be much better. The cats are fine and have pretty much stopped fighting with each other. Dory, Matt's cat has fit right in now. It took her some time though.

I had to have my heater/air conditioner fixed in my bedroom and it cost me over $700! It seems the coil went out. There is always something. With it being so cold, my utilities are very high. Randy pays half of the utilities and food and everything for the cats. He cleans up after them and he is a neat freak. He is a morning person which I am not so when I get up, he has a lot already done. I am not used to having a guy clean up like he does.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/