Saturday, March 22, 2008

Alex's Birthday


Today would have been Alex's 66th birthday. I haven't even been to the grave yet. I have been so sick with the flu I guess, mostly stomach flu but sick all over and now I have given it to Randy and he is really really sick. It's such a nice day too. I hope to get to the grave soon.Spent all morning cleaning up the bathroom after myself. We were supposed to go look at a trailer in Layton but we are both too sick. I feel bad.

I miss you Alex. I wish you could see what I have done with the place since you left. I know all the kids with you a Happy Birthday too and wish you were here. Yesterday was Good Friday, that awful Friday you died even though it was a different date. I will always hate Good Firday.

Love, Rita

2 comments:

riehle mom said...

We miss dad very much! But we will see him again someday.

Anonymous said...

HAPY BIRTHDAY DAD, WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TO, WE LOVE THE PICTURE, IT IS AWESOME TO HAVE PICTURES POSTED TO LOOK AT. THANKS
LOVE, M AND C

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/