Friday, March 21, 2008

Death Warmed Over

I came down with something on Monday night and I haven't been so sick in a very long time. I threw up so many times that there was nothing left. I had diarrhea for three days. I thought I had the colitis. Today I am a little better. I thought maybe it was from the cruise but Beverly did not get it. My stomach has not hurt so bad as this for as long as I can remember. I have been very dizzy and weak and only able to have liquids. I think I am on the mend at least I hope so. So I will catch up on my writings when I am feeling better.

1 comment:

riehle mom said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope that you feel better for Easter. Love Monica

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/