Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Randy and I hope all of my family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Randy and I are going out to eat at Mimi's (we had to make reservations), I hope our family isn't upset that we didn't go to their place. I would have loved to but Randy is used to eating out or going to eat with families that are very small.

I know I said I was thankful for my health and maybe I should not have said anything so soon. I have since been having a lot of pain in my feet and my arm. Pain that comes and goes a lot and I have no idea why I am having it. I think my it's the fibromyalgia kicking in. But I feel a little better today.

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, even though it is already over. It will be nice to get together next year. I look forward to it.

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/