Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thankful For My Health

After reading Tammy's post, I decided I need to write what I am thankful for. Today I am thankful for my health. My health is so much better than it has been for a long time. I owe a lot of this to Randy for making me feel happy again. Now he is having some health problems and I hope can help him get through them. I do have a wonderful family. I don't see them much but I love them all.

I am glad for my blessings that I enjoy. I am glad I have been able to rid myself of guilt for not living up to what I feel I should. I now understand that I am living as I feel is right and it has brought peace to me and ridden me from guilt and depression. I realize I need to find happiness from within and that it cannot be dictated to me from others. I believe my health has improved now that I have stopped feeling guilty.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/