Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


Randy and His Thanksgiving Feast



Savannah and Grandpa Randy


John and Kathy Enjoying Their Feast


We had a great Thanksgiving. But big feasts do not exactly go with my digestive system. There was so much food and it was all very good. But I could only eat one helping and couldn't even eat any pie afterwards. Charlies makes a good turkey and Tammy makes good stuffing yams. Randy did a lot of the grunt work in the kitchen. He kept everything in order, cleaned up and did most of the dishes. I enjoyed having family over and the great food, but Thanksgiving is kind of wasted on me because I just can't eat all that food!


Tammy's Yams: Yummy

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/