Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cabin Fever, Sick of Snow!

Well bloggers, it's been a while. Just not much news. I am tired of winter, snow and cold. I wonder if Spring will ever come. We are doing OK. I have been feeling a little better and Randy is too. Although he still tires easily. This it to be expected because he went through two major surgeries in a week's time.  Randy gave up coffee cold turkey because caffeine does cause the heart to beat faster and irregular. We may not camp this year, at least not until later in the summer. We want to go visit Jennifer and Tammy and go to Peter's wedding in May. So it depends on our health and we are hoping gasoline does not go above $4.00 a gallon.

I almost lost my Jennifer. She went in for minor same day surgery and ended up almost bleeding to death because they nicked an artery. She had to be rushed b;y ambulance to another hospital. She kept blacking out. Her body filled up with blood and fluid and she gained over 30 pounds. She had most of her blood replaced and had a really hard time and all of us were very scared. Robert was so worried and now he is helping her get her strength back.  He and the kids have been really good to her. She is still really tired but we pray she will be fine soon. I think she should take legal action. I know with this bad experience she will be hesitant to see a DR again but I hope she will if she needs and does not let this scare her if she needs medical care. Just remember to tell those we love that we care about them, we just never know how much longer they will be with us. Life is precious and can be gone in an instant.

Well Randy is having a birthday on Sunday and if all goes well, we are going to St George for a couple of days. Hope the weather will be better. Hoping all of you have a wonderful Spring, (if Spring ever gets here) and be healthy and happy.

On the news front, I did get another little great grandson. Michael and Brooke have a little boy, Ryan Opfar. Born Dec 2010. They also got married. So I wish them congratulations. I hope I see them someday when the time is right.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/