Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some Thoughts on My Life

I have had two good men in my life. They are not without short comings, but they were there for me and would do anything for me. Most people would say I should not have chosen who I did, but who are they to know what is in my heart?

I have four wonderful daughters and three wonderful daughters-in-laws. They are so talented. I could not have asked for more

I have three wonderful sons. Hard working and dedicated and good family men. I also have have four great sons-in-laws. They are very good to me. They are great to be with.

I am not the mother I should have been. I have tried at least but failed miserably at times.

I am very proud of my kids. They have succedeed in life despite their parenting.

Nobody should judge another unelss you have walked in their shoes. I am guilty of this at times.

I have very few friends and it's because I am a loner and do not really want friends. Getting together with friends once or twice a year is enough for me.

I am not spiritual enough. I am a die hard skeptic.  But I do try to see the good in all things. I know there is a higher power.

I have lots of regrets. But I have made it through some very stressful times. I have not given up where others would have.

I went back to school and furthered my education and got a good job when I was almost 50.

I like perfection but have long ago found out that sweating the small stuff can be hard on your health.

I have always had low self-esteem. I wish I had more confidance in myself.

I have had bad health for most of my life but I have a lot to be thankful for because I am still here and compared to many, my health has been great.

Sometimes I try to please too many people and then I need to realize that I cannot always please everyone.

I am glad I was born when I was. I got to experience so many things that young people today will never experience.

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

These are some great thoughts! Thank you for sharing them with us! We always learn from each other when we share what is in our hearts. I love you very much and will be missing you this May 8th. You are and always be my mommy no matter what mistakes you think you've made, so just remember that always! :)

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/