Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Latest News

I had medical tests and nothing was found to be wrong, except there was something because I had a fever but nothing was found on the tests. Could have been the blood pressure meds I was taking. So I stoped for now. I feel better. I will start again later to see if those symptoms come back. Tomorrow I am going to Mesquite Nevada and to St. George Utah with Tina. It will be fun to get away. Charlie and Tammy helped me hang new curtains in the living room. Matt and Kelly helped me put up new blinds in the bedroom. Kelly did a lot of it herself. I wish I was handy like that! Marty put in a new faucet set for Kathy and John. I am thankful that my kids are willing to help me. I would like to paint my room another color but not just now. Now I am getting a sprinkling system and sod put in my yard in 3 more weeks. It is very costly but my yard will look much better.

I also have taken some of my cable programs off and will by adding Comcast phone and high speed internet. I will be getting more dvd's from Netflix now that I am downgrading my cable TV. They showed a lot of stuff I didn't like anyway and the same things over and over. With Netflix I can choose what I want to watch.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/