Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wonderful Short Trip

Tina and I took a short trip to Mesquite Nevada then to St. George and Zion's Park. We had a very good time. I got a rose scrub and wrap at the spa. It felt so good. I felt like I was being wrapped in perfume to be an Egyptian mummy. If I can feel like that when I die, then that would be the way to go. I could have just lain there for hours and gone to sleep. Tina got a facial. We sat in the warm adult pool and ate at a very nice steakhouse. We went to St. George also and saw the musical 42nd STREET. Lots of dancing espcially tap dancing. We also went to Sprindale near Zion's and stayed in a motel and went to the hot tub where we met a 15 year old boy who was so friendly that he talked non-stop. It was funny that a young boy like that would talk so much to older people. He was a cute and funny kid.

We also visited Zion's Park and ate at the lodge there. We wanted to spend another day at Zion's Park but the rain really started down on Saturday. Tina had just gotten back from hiking which was a good thing because there were flash flood warnings after that. We had to come home a day early because of the rain. But it was just so fun. The driving time went so fast because we talked so much to each other that time just flew by. Also, the week before we went to St. George, Beverly and I went to the Desert Star Theater and saw SPAMLET: Based on Shakespear's hamlet only it's spoof. It was fun. We ate pizza and had a good time.

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

She scares me hiking alone. I've heard a lot about Spamelot...

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/