Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Latest News

Things are going quite well for us. The cats are a big job but Randy takes care of them. They are getting along quite well. I am not doing much for Christmas this year. I have sent out my cards and just need to do a little shopping. Randy wants to buy a new computer. His old one is dying and he wants one of his own and doesn't want to use mine but he is for the time being. He saw one at Costco that he really likes. Yesterday he took me to The Old Spaghetti Factory. He likes it here
(I hate the winter cold) so far. I hope to go to Salt Lake City this weekend to show Randy the city, visit Tina and see the lights. It's nice to have somebody drive me. Nothing much more to say except I am happy and everything is good right now.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/