Monday, October 13, 2008

Nice Weather!

I am now in Scottsdale Arizona.  We are tending 3 cats in a home here while the owner is away. People in Arizona are so happy here because the weather is in the 70's when it is usually in the 80's or 90's.  I hear it has been in the 40's at home and snowing.  Boy I am glad I am not there!

We have been visiting friends here.  On Wednesday we will go to eat with some friends. Yesterday we went to a movie and out to eat with Starr who is one of our friends.

We are staying in a very large home here in Scottsdale.  I can't believe how big it is.  It has 4 bedrooms of which two are used for a computer room and a walk in closet, a walk-in closet the size of a bedroom.  Can you believe it!   The floors are all ceramic tile with Persian carpets on top.  There are tons of storage spaces.  The master bathroom is huge with a dressing room included.  There is also a huge dining room as well as a living room.  It also includes a laundry room, a large pantry and a large patio that is fenced in with all brick so the cats can go outside through their cat door.  There is a lighted entry that leads to the front door.  It is arched and covered. There is also a 2 car garage.

  There are lots of saguaro cactus here and lots of palm trees. There is a swimming pool at the house here but it is drained. DARN!   I do miss my TV at home. I have more programming there. I do miss my cats, believe it or not but it's nice to get away from the work that we have to do to care for them.

I wish Randy could feel better.  He has been having a lot of pain and they have not been able to find out what  it is.  A CT scan found nothing. It may just be arthritis.  He has had so many back surgeries and problems that causes chronic pain.He is on insulin now and it was good for a while but now his blood sugar is going up again.  It's so hard to keep it where it needs to be. He has not been eating sugar and trying to eat right but still has problems. It is so hard to know what to do and what to eat.  It's a pain.  There's not a lot of choices of what to eat either.  I feel bad for him.  We should be home on Saturday.  
















No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/