Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Unplanned Project

The other day I got a letter in the mail from Rocky Mountain Power stating that I had to hire an electrician to move a wire from the electicial box that is too close to the window that is upstairs above the garage. The rules, they say, is that the window cannot have a wire any closer than 3 feet next to it for fear someone will grab the wire if they are climbing in or out of the window. Well, I am here to say, that my grandson and his skanky wife climbed up through that window a couple of years ago and nothing happened to them. (I wish it would have electrocuted that bitch Kristen!) Of course the wire is insulated.

Anyway, I just wonder why after all this time (over 6 years since it was rewired and approved by Orem City) that they are just finding the problem now. So here's another thing I have to pay for. I have 30 days to get it done or at least scheduled. Anyone know a good and reasonable electrician?

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

If it doesn't need done by a licensed electrician I bet Charlie could get 'er done. Let us know!

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/