Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This and That

I went to the Dr. so he could check my cholesterol. It was down quite a bit since my diet but still a little high. So he put me on low dose Zocor. The prescription said I couldn't have grapefruit or grapefruit juice while on this diet and I love grapefruit. I asked the Dr. and he said it was OK to have grapefruit in the morning and take the drug at night. Apparently grapefruit make the drug stay in the system too long or something.

Also, I have wondered about going to the bathroom so often and he said I had a urinary infection, but I have no symptoms and having to go a lot has been going on for a long time. So anyway, I am on an anti-biotic now. So life is really fun. Randy is on an anti-biotic as well because he has a chest cold. We hope to get better and the weather improve because we want to get out in the yard and do things. We can't wait for our cruise or to go camping.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/