Friday, June 5, 2009

North to Alaska

Tuesday we are leaving for Seattle. We are driving. We plan to stay in Butte Montana Tuesday night and at Spokane on Wednesday night. On Thursday, we will arrive at Jennifer's house. On Friday, the 12th, Jennifer will drive us to the ship where will enjoy a week on board the Rhapsody of the Seas going to Alaska. Randy has never been on a ship. I hope he will not get sea sick. He has been in every state except Alaska and Hawaii. He will not be going to Hawaii unless they build a road to it LOL.We will be on the ship with Tina and Kipp and Dom. We are really looking forward to it. On the way home, we plan to visit my brother, Chris in Kent, WA.

I hate to leave at a time when my kids are having problems, but there's is probably nothing I do to help. I am just a worry wart is all. I will never change in that regard. I hope they all be OK while we are away.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/