Monday, February 23, 2009

Dieting: It's Like a Roller Coaster

I have started my NutraSystems diet and I have lost some weight. I weigh myself each morning and it seems like I am on a roller coaster. One morning I was down almost 10 pounds and the next morning I will only be down 8 pounds. I am on a flexable diet where I can eat regular food (not really rich food) twice a week and that seems to throw me off a couple of pounds. So I guess I will not be able to be on the flexable diet. All I know is, I need to have some joy in eating out and so I am not sure how much I can lose. Eating is one pleasure in life that makes life better. This NutraSystems food is so so. I will admit it makes menu planning easy. I am just not too sure if I can keep to it when my weight keeps going up and down like a roller coaster and this is when I am following the diet like I should. That gets me discourgaged really fast. I am supposed to drink a of water but I can't seem to drink all that much. And then I have to pee a lot so it is discouraging.

But like I said, I have lost some weight; it's just like it gets stuck of going up and down and that's what is discouraging. I guess I just need to give it a little more time.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/