Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Latest News








Sunday we enjoyed a wonderful turkey dinner with Charlie and Tammy. It had been Savannah's birthday two days before. I wanted to get some good photos of her but I think my digital camera has a problem. Most of the photos are grainy or too bright. I set it back to all the defaults but the problem still exists. I am not doing anything different so I don't think it's a user problem. It seems to have a lot to do with the lighting or something but it's set to default so I am not sure what to change since it worked perfectly for a whole year.

Anyway, Savannah is so cute and was so glad to see us. She even wanted to go stay overnight with or me stay overnight with them.

Of course, Randy enjoyed their dog, Bear.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/