Friday, December 26, 2008






My camera has been taking blurry photos lately; mostly when the light is bad. Above are photos of my friends Lu, and Roseanna. Then there's Savannah showing off the gift I gave her. She was so upbeat and happy and so talkitive. She is a real cuties.

For Christmas I got a photo printer and perfume and calenders plus lots of gift cards. Randy and I got a Dyson vacuum together. It is lightweight and really picks up the cat hair. We also got a cute cat planter. I received a large package of Shampoo, Conditioner, massage oil, a candle and bath gel from Bath and Body Works and a massage pillow for my neck and back.

We went to dinner at Tammy's and had a really good meal. Randy has been sick with a cold for over a week and unfortunately it has gotten worse and he now has a bad cough. So this Christmas seems to have been kind of bad for him. We have had such bad weather here and so much snow and cold. Other than that, Christmas was good.

A week before Christmas, I went out with my old friends from my old job at the College: Roseanna Hollier and Luelma Bradford. We went to Sizzler and enjoyed a nice supper. We talked for a long time about our families, things we remembered from work, etc. I have known these ladies for 23 years! When Roseanna and I were leaving, we got stuck on the ice and Roseanna had to push really hard to get us out as I steered. I hope she didn't get a hernia.

Randy and I also enjoyed a visit from Kipp and Tina. We took them to the Olive Garden and we enjoyed fine dining and planning a cruise. Yes! we are going on another cruise with Tina and Kipp. They have not been to Alaska and so Randy and I will go to Alaska with them on a cruise in June. Randy won't fly so we will drive to Seattle and have Jen and Rob take us to the ship. I hope Randy likes it. I know he will like the food.

In February we are going to Las Vegas for three days. Jen and Rob are renewing their vows there. It will be 20 years for them and will be Jennifer's birthday the 13th and she will be 40! We will stay at the Golden Nugget. Matt and Kelly and Tina and Kipp plan to go to so there will be some family members to help her celebrate. Some of her friends are coming as well. They may have an Elvis renewal. And then after June, we will probably camp most of the summer. So I hope we stay well so we can enjoy.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/