Saturday, December 20, 2008

Randy's Contibution

Randy wrote this and I think he should start his own blog.

This morning, at 5:20AM I was awoken to the cry's of a kitty at the back, outside door to the patio. It was Little Guy and he wanted to play. Now mind you it is in the teens outside and about 6" of snow on the ground. This door is off the master bedroom. Dutiful, I arose and stumbled to the other back porch door with 8 cats in tow. This is the door Little Guy will only come in as there is food and water and a bed for him in there. But does he want to come in, Noooooooooooo. He wants to play outside, climb the tree, be rubbed, make foot prints in the snow. I'm surprised he didn't make a snow cat. What a guy. I finally got him to come in to the back porch when he commenced to eat and drink and let me pet him. Visiting hours came to an end and he wanted to go back out so out he went. I guess he loves this weather. I gave a cursory thought to going back to bed but coffee and morning medications beckoned so I turned Fox News on and had coffee and a muffin with my cats. Well, this is my story and I'm sticking to it. Have a great day and be safe out there.

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

Yes, that would be a cute blog...a day in the life of a cat...cute.

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/