Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Year Has Come and Gone!


How did I get to be so old!! My mind is still young. I wonder how this young mind got into this old body! If I stop to think of how old I really am, it could really get me depressed. I am going on Medicare now!!

Well, since I cannot do anything about my aging at least I can still act like a kid and try to have as much fun as I can. This can be hard because sometimes I live with the GRINCH. The Grinch has had a cold for two weeks now and so he is even more Grinchy. Men get really grumpy when they don't feel well. Of course, he hasn't been able to really enjoy the holidays because other than being sick, he can't have sweets. It seems like even no sugar added desserts still make his blood sugar go up. Diabetes is a really pain. What's the holidays without sweets?

We have a lot of fun things to look forward to so I hope the Grinch gets better soon. Can I say I really hate Winter!!! Looking forward to Vegas to break up these Winter blues.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/