Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Tammy



Today is Tammy's birthday

She was a petite little girl born at 10:30 on October 11, 1972. It was hard getting her here because she came into this world face up.

When she was small she liked to pretend she was Wonder Woman. I think she felt overwhelmed a lot being the youngest for so long. Her older sister, Jennifer kind of overpowered her at times. Then when Matt came and she was not our youngest, I think she was a little jealous. Tammy has always been very loving and caring. She is a good mother and daughter and wife. She has three children and she works for the State of Utah in accounting. She is married to Charlie Bennett.

Nobody is like Tammy. She is a very special person and held a place in mine and her father's heart. Our lives would not have been the same without her.

2 comments:

riehle mom said...

I think Tammy is a wonderful sister!!!
I wish I could see her more. I want to wish her a happy birthday as well.

Tulabell said...

Thanks mom, can you believe that now I finally see myself as a grown woman at age 35. No longer a young lady I guess. I missed dad's phone call yesterday telling me happy birthday.

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/