Friday, October 26, 2007

News

I got my flu shot today. I don't go to the Senior's as much as I used to. I used to win prizes on Friday but haven't for a long time. The food there is not that great but sometimes it's better than others.

I have met a good man named Randy and he is very kind to me and thoughtful. He lives in Mesa Arizona. I know my family is concerned about me, but I feel like I know him very well. We talk a great deal on the phone. He wants me to visit him. I know that if I really want to know him really well I do have to meet him in person. I plan to visit him on Dec 1. I know I said I didn't want anyone and that I like to be alone. Some of that is true, I don't mind being alone sometimes but I do need a love in my life.

I still love my Alex and always will. Just because I met Randy doesn't change things that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry about me and kelly hope you have fun, and don't get hurt we all love you and know you need love too, i know you dad is still your number 1 make choices for you and dont woory about any of your kids and what they will think. love, Matt

riehle mom said...

We love you and want you to be happy! Follow your instincts and you won't go wrong. And us kids will always worry about you. Just like you always worry about us. It shows how much we care for one another.

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/