Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More About Me..

Stuff you probably already know....
I'm boring. I like to just have nothing exciting going on at times
I am too fat and if you are going to like me, you are going to have to like me fat
I do not intend to start dieting at this stage in my life. I want to enjoy the food I want while I still can

I hate to exercise for exercise sake; too boring. If I am exercising while doing something like walking or doing fun things; that's different.
I like it when people cook for me, I don't cook, I microwave
For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would want to be a vegetarian. I need my MEAT!

The things I like about myself are:
I am independent
I like my hair
I like my eyes
I have a sense of humor

Things I don't like
I am fat
I don't exercise
I am not very spiritual
I'm too gullible
I have a tendency to worry over dumb stuff (so right now I am no longer worrying about the things I don't like about myself)

I love Fall the best of all seasons; Heat is a killer for me
Sometimes I get on peoples nerves so just ignore me
I would rather be with cats than people sometimes
I am deep thinker and because of that, I have made myself skeptical on lots of things (I have to analyze everything)

My favorite vacations are road trips and cruises
I am not a huggy feely person; but I love my family
I feel sick a lot but it always gets better
I like to help people when need so I sometimes get screwed over

I will never feel like an old woman even though I am
I will stand by the mirror and ask
How did this young mind get into this old body

And right now this old mind better do a chkdsk on its hard drive because it can't seem to store short term memories like it used to.

For instance. I lost my dentures and found they were already in my mouth
I cleaned my drawers and nowI can't find anything
Sometimes I can't remember what I was thinking 60 seconds ago (like what in the heck is this blog about, rambling on about nothing and forgetting what I already wrote.) So I just need to SHUT UP.

I hope when my time comes that I will go fast and people will remember me in a good way

Oh well, I guess I still have a sense of humor and that can't be all bad.

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

I hope you can remember the good stuff at least, like you and Savannah playing with the Terri Lee doll the other day. I thought that was so cute! I have some darling pictures! ;)

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/