Monday, October 15, 2007

Playing the Game



Yesterday I was just messing around on the Net. I found a truly free dating site and did some chatting. Later, some married guy wrote me and asked me if I wanted a roll in the hay. He was from Layton. He wanted to meet somewhere in SLC. I guess that's all they want from you right? His excuse was his wife was frigid after having cancer. I blew him off. Then another guy in his 70's hooked up to oxygen wanted a relationship. Sorry, I don't want someone disabled to that degree. The field for older people is not good. Anyway, I don't want marriage yet just someone to date maybe but not just for sex.

Anyway, I did join a really nice group of seniors who take trips every year. These are people over 50 from all over the world. There is only one person from Utah however. But we will all get to know each other by chatting and in forums and in the summer they are all meeting in Michigan for a get-together. This is not a dating group but relationships can form from them. I have been wanting to find a group like that.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/