Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Grandson


My grandson, Michael is in jail. It is own fault he is in there. He has always been a good kid until he starting liking girls. He fell for the wrong girl and she led him down the wrong path. He was so in love with here that he didn't see she was wrong for him and got him into doing very wrong things and now he is jail while she is free because she's a juvinile. I saw him get born and he lived with me a lot so it was really hard to think this would happen. One of the reasons he is in jail is because of things he did to me while he was living with me briefly. I never thought he would things like that to me but I am sure he got brainwashed from that girl. (she is actually his wife) and I really hope she dumps him even though he will be upset. Then maybe he will learn to think for himself.

I saw him at court yesterday and he was crying. I felt really bad for him in a way but in another way, he was warned and he should have learned to think before he acted so now he has to pay for it. I am really upset to see him like this but he will have to learn to help himself before others can.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/