Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Alex
















Today I am thinking of Alex. My Alex was such a hard worker and had so many talents. My home is full of the things he has made. Outside, you can't look out there without seeing his masterpieces. He could take plain old wood and make into a thing of beauty. I don't know how he did it. I can't even pound in a nail straight. I do miss him very much. He had so much to give. I don't why he had to die so young. He used to loved to get up early and watch the sun come up and work in his garden. Many times at night he would be out with a flashlight irrigating the land. He was such a hard worker and in earlier days he would work a full day at work and come home and eat and spend the rest of the day working in the yard or with his tools. He had many plans and dreams and desires left. But he did leave me with my seven wonderful children and I love them very much.
So I have kept the home he never wanted to sell or move from and I have tried to make improvements on it. I hope he doesn't mind what I have done to it. Time passes so quickly; it seems like yesterday we were young and raising our little family. Though we had many hard times, I still remember the good times and I do miss you Alex, very much.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/