Friday, January 16, 2009

Following a Family Trend

I guess I have been snoring terribly lately. I have had a cough and congestion in the throat which probably contributes to it. I went to the Dr. the other day. She ordered a blood oxygen saturation test. I slept last night with a device for measuring it on my finger and did notice when I woke up several times during the night that my blood oxygen was as low as 79%. It should never be lower than 88. So either my cold is causing it or have real sleep apnea and in that case I will need an overnight sleep test. I guess this sleep apnea thing is becoming a family trend. I had really high heart rate as well.

Right now Randy is cooking supper. He has been very helpful to me. He probably feels guilty because he gave me this cold. Ha Ha.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/