Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thankful Today For

I have decided to write one thing that I am thankful for each day that I write in my blog.

Today I am thankful for my home. For being able to have a nice bed with nice clean sheets to lay my tired body down in. For my shelter from the cold. For the hot water that I can take a shower or bath in. For the furnace and heater that keeps me warm. People often take their homes for granted. Many people today do not have a home or a nice bed. I thank God that I am blessed to have many things like my home that I take for granted.

The news of today is Randy finally got his Utah driver's license. Now he can get his passport because we are going on a cruise to Alaska and will spending some time in Canada.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/