Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting on With Life

Lately I have been bogged down by problems that I have brought upon myself. I have been so mixed up with everything and what I have read and what I believe. All I can do now is to continue living like I should and try to prove that I am a good person.

I had a great birthday. The girls took me out to eat and to the Desert Star. We visited and really enjoyed our time together. We want to start getting together more often.

Randy and I have both been under the weather but he was worse than I was. We are doing better now. Randy is on a new drug called Wellbutrin and he is feeling so much better with his anxiety problems. He has had these problems for a long time due to things happened a long time ago. He deserves to be happy after what he has had to go through in his past. I can say that he makes me very happy with his companionship.

I want to wish all my family a Happy New Year and I hope you have good health and many blessings. We are all different but we are all the same as well; Children of God.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/