Friday, January 30, 2009

New Goal

I will start the diet plan on Monday. I will also supplement my diet with Alli, and FDA approved drug for losing weight. Alli is not an appetite suppressant. It is a drug that causes fat not to be absorbed in your body. It teaches you how to eat better. If you eat fat after you have taken Alli, you will have to go to the bathroom more often to get the fat out of your system. It can cause gas too if you do not follow the directions. If you eat right you will not have a problem with your digestion. Alli works two ways: First it doesn't let fat be absorbed and Second: It keeps you from eating fattening foods because you don't want those indigestion problems. So I will see how it works for me. I may not be able to tolerate it but I am going to try. Alli used to only be available as a prescription drug. But now it is available OTC in a milder strength.

The NutraSystem plan also gives me recipes and what kinds of food I should eat when eating out. My goal is to lose 40 or 50 pounds.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/