Thursday, August 23, 2007

Life is Too Complicated

It seems like I never get anything right. I never get anything done I plan because something always comes along to complicate things. Last week it was this blog thing which was messed up. And I booked a cruise and needed my previous member number to put on my account and they said they couldn't find it. So I filled out a thing online in order to obtain it and then it tells me they can't do that function right now and to try back later. Don' you just hate it when you get something all filled out and then it kicks you out or tells you to try again? Sometimes I hate computers and the Web.

And now it's a stupid charge that got put on my credit card by mistake. And also my grandson making me even more upset. Stress is all I ever get. I wish I could go on a permanent vacation. When I am on vacation I don't get stressed as much. It's like I am in a different life and a different person.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/