Thursday, August 16, 2007

Unbelievable!!!

My old MS Spaces is gone! It took days to find out what happened to it. I had to write to them 4 times. Now I finally got a message telling me they took my space down because I had violated their code of conduct by having inapproriate things on my space. They said they had given me ample time to correct the problem but that I did not do it and so they had no choice but to take it down because the violation was serious! I looked at the site where they list the violations that cause them to take spaces down and could find nothing that I had violated.

For one thing, I was never told there was any violation. And for the other, I cannot for the life of me think what that violation would have been since they were too chicken to tell what it was I did to violate anything. I think it was just a cop-out because they lost my space on their server. So now two years of my journal is gone forever.

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/