Wednesday, August 29, 2007

News

Well Summer is nearly over. It passed so fast! I hate the heat but I also hate the cold. I hope we have a long warm Fall. I am going to try to get my front yard re-landscaped. My lawn is mostly dead and full of weeds. We fertilize it and water it and everything but it still looks like crap. I guess it gave up when Alex died. Anyway, somebody is coming tomorrow to look at the front lawn and give me a quote on how much it will be to dig up the old lawn, put in a sprinkling system on a timer and put in sod. I know it will be expensisve. I want to get the back lawn done too. That will have to wait until later. I wish I could put most of the backyard into cement or asphault. Somebody is coming today to look about doing some cement in the backyard in front of the shop and a driveway leading to the gate on the north.

I have something else to look forward to: Tina and I will be going to St. George and Mesquite on a girl's trip on September 19. We will see some plays and stay at the Casa Blanca and swim and go to the spa. We will also stay in Springdale on the way to Zion's Canyon where Tina can hike and I can relax. It will be so fun!

No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/