Thursday, August 30, 2007

Birthday Boys: August is Boys Month








DAD AND HIS BOYS PICTURED ABOVE
minus Matt

I really know how to pick a month for boys! What I did was make sure I was pregnant almost the whole hot summer to be sure I would have a boy. Actually NOT. It just worked out that way I guess. Matt actually wasn't due unil Sept 3.

So these are my boys: John
Born Aug. 10, 1967. He was my little bald boy. Born a couple weeks early, he weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz.
Then there is Marty: Born Aug 7, 1970. He had so much black hair. He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz.
Last but not least is my baby boy Matthew. An unexpected surprise. It's birthday today! He was a hard baby to have but he is worth it. He weighed 8 lbs 8 oz.

Happy Birthday to all my boys and a Happy Birthday today to Matt!

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

Yes, August should always include one big party for them and the whole family to have "Happy Cake" and ice cream.

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/