Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Cat Family


To the right is Sonny, my newest addition to my cat family. He is a blue point Siamese that I got from a shelter. He is about 4 months old. He is very cute and so much fun. He isn't as much of a lap cat as Cesar was but he doesn't hide and likes to be by my side all the time, just not on my lap. I got him because I lost both Cesar and Sasha.
Below on the left is Gimli. He is 3 years old. I got him from Marty. He is a black/brown gray tabby. He is very loving but also likes his space. He missed me so much on my trip that he wouldn't leave my side for the first day home. He likes to fetch items like a dog.
Last but not least is Wellington. He is about 6 years old and is a Russian Blue. He came from Monica who had saved him as he was found lying by the sidewalk and he was really small. He is lovable and likes to be around people all the time. He is also very mischieveous and bratty at times. Wellington gets along with all my other cats very well. He grooms them and everything.














No comments:

The lady we stayed with in Santa Rosa has a sister who is a famous writer. Her name is http://www.ellynbache.com/